Not going to tell you my private life, but gonna share with you my life experience.

Monday, July 28, 2014

I will always love you

Hey you. Dont say anything. Just shut up. I dont care how crazy you think i am. I will always love him. And will always love maths hihi. Fuhh. Xsgka betul.. Da 3bulan mganggur di rumah. And at last tinggal lg 1bulan untuk i prepare nk masuk usm. Yeahh my lovely usm penang. Hmmm degil. Mmg degil. Nak amik science (mathematics) jugak. Dont care what people will think bout me. Sometimes i regret the choice that i had made. Tapi.. Bila istikharah suma. Tu jln yg trbaik. N i yakin dgn ktntuan yg Allah dh tetapkn ni. 1 syawal. Pergi rya rumah kawan yg 5tahun dh xjumpa. Smpai hati diorg. Slagi aku xprgi slagi tula diorg xjumpa aku. Kih3. See ya. In usm penang. And about science maths i believe that i will definitely love it! Just support me ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment